Sunday, May 24, 2009

My first blog

Okay this is my first blog and I thought I'd give it a try... I'm not really sure how these things work and how to really get the hang of it and write what people actually want to hear, but you know, there's a first time for everything.
So I'm Dorian Lee Cupero, age 13 (almost 14! My birthday is June 11) and I go to Thomas Jefferson Middle School.
here's where I start venting about my life.

So I'm with this little circle of friends, it's just the 4 of us... Except most of the time it's the three of them, and I'm just there... They even call themselves The Three S's, while there I am, the D. I was supposed to hang out with one of them this weekend; my best friend. Well, sure enough, I call her and "sorry it didn't work out". I hear this almost every time I call her now. I've come to the realization that I have no real friends; no one calls me just to talk (except for Z, but he's a special case), no one invites me over anymore, and I haven't slept over at anyone's house since February. Maybe I'm just a bitchy teenager, I know I can add that to the list of things I am. Anyway I'm just really pissed that I "have no friends" and that every weekeend is spent with my dysfunctional family. I'd like to elaborate but I don't think I will.

And another thing: I'm going to a new high school in the fall, different from the one all my "friends" are going to (or you could call them acquaintances, n'est pas?): Marshall. All of my "friends" are going to Washington-Lee. So for some reason I feel like it's their job to make me feel happy and wanted and loved in my last days with them before I depart maybe forever. They obviously aren't taking the fact that this is my last time with them into consideration because I am being pushed farther away instead of closer. I get really upset almost every day because I realize how much my life actually sucks.

But wait, of course there's more!

Being a hormonal teenage girl, I like guys. More than I probably should. So I run after every guy who I think is interested in me. I've been so freaking naive about it the whole time thinking it was normal when in fact, thanks to a certain guy who denied my advances, I realized it was whorish and the only reason he turned me down was because he thought I was too easy when he wanted a challenge. I got really mad but then I started thinking, dude, he's right, I need to just chill the hell out.

Maybe you don't want to hear my story at all... It's not a very good one, or a happy one, and I know that there are more people out there suffering much worse torment than I am so I think I'll go now.
Darfur needs the attention more than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment