Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sporadic.

Wow I really need to blog more! I never write anymore!
So. July 6th-18th I was in Lac du Bois, Hackensack, Minnesota for French camp.
It was the best two weeks of my whole life. I don't even know how to decribe it. But I was so happy there. It was just like a perfect summer camp, except we spoke French. So it was a perfect French camp. :)Ahh I could ramble on and on and I suppose I should to make up for lost time but I have other things on my mind.... sooooo I won't.
Umm I was also working at the Career Center, where my mom works, for their summer enrichment. I was like the floater, who walks around waiting until someone needs me.
Now, I'm home alone for the next 2 weeks and I'm suppposed to be cleaning my room but I get so distracted I really do have to clean my room. And it sucks because I don't want to and I get SO DISTRACTED! Argh!
Anyway, I just wanted to check in, I'll write more later. In life. :)

1 comment: